Original incident notification from OVH Data Center
Affected Service: [Global][Public cloud] Keystone migration (auth.cloud.ovh.net)
Feb 28, 10:43 UTC
Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Feb 28, 06:00 UTC
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Feb 15, 13:27 UTC
Update - The scope of the maintenance has been adjusted.
Feb 15, 03:57 UTC
Scheduled - Start time : 28/02/2023 06:00 UTC
End time : 28/02/2023 10:00 UTC
Service impact : During operations, the following action will not be available:
• Creation of new EC2 credentials
• Creation of new trust/projet/users/role assignment
• Openstack password reset
• Creation of new heat stack
• Creation of new mistral cron trigger
• Creation of the first data processing job of a public cloud project
• Creation of the first k8s managed cluster of a public cloud project
• Creation of the first AI model deployment of a public cloud project
Note that all other actions, like token or openstack ressource creation will still be possible, and token issued before the migration will also work after.
To ensure 0 downtime during the migration, beware to follow the DNS without cache.
Service improvement: Major upgrade of the Openstack Identity service. This will allow us to enable identity federation in the future.
For a live view and overall network health, visit our system status pageHave an issue thats being affected by this maintenance? Open a Ticket and we can help you find a solution.